Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Diggs' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch how Diggs' performance plays out when the Bills square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Stefon Diggs Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Stefon Diggs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Diggs has averaged 0.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Diggs has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Diggs' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Diggs has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- In his three career matchups against the Seahawks, Diggs averages one carry per game, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Diggs has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts three times in three total games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Diggs' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Diggs has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Diggs' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Diggs has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Diggs' 8.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Seahawks are 7.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Diggs' rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 1.5 yards, a number he has exceeded two times in three career games versus the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive