Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a look at Diggs' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Diggs' Bills take on the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Stefon Diggs Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Stefon Diggs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Diggs' per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Diggs has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Diggs' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Diggs has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Diggs' one carry per game over his two career matchups against the Jets is 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Diggs has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts one time in two career games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Diggs' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Diggs has not rushed for more than 2.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Diggs' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Diggs has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Jets, Diggs averages -3.5 rushing yards per game, 6.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Jets, Diggs has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 2.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive