Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills host the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Diggs' rushing props. Watch Diggs' Bills square off against the Chiefs at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Stefon Diggs Rushing Prop Bets (10/15/2020)
Stefon Diggs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Diggs has averaged 0.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Diggs has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Diggs' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Diggs has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Diggs averages 0.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Chiefs, the same point total as his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Diggs has exceeded Tuesday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 0.5 attempts one time in two career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Diggs' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- Diggs has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Diggs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (1.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Diggs has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Diggs' six rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Chiefs are 4.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In two career games against the Chiefs, Diggs has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 1.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive