Stefon Diggs' Buffalo Bills visit the Tennessee Titans on Tuesday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Diggs' rushing prop bets. Watch Diggs' Bills take on the Titans on CBS at 7:00 PM ET.
Stefon Diggs Rushing Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
Stefon Diggs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Diggs' per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Diggs has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Diggs has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Diggs has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- In his lone career matchup against the Titans, Diggs finished with one carry, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Diggs has beat Tuesday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Diggs' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- Diggs has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Diggs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (1.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Diggs has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- In his single career matchup against the Titans, Diggs finished with -1 rushing yards, 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Titans, Diggs has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered by Data Skrive