Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Diggs receiving props. You can watch Diggs' performance play out for the Bills against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Diggs' 97.3 receiving yards per game average is 18.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (78.5).
- In 73.3% of his games this year (11 of 15), Diggs has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Diggs' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 79.2 per game. He has collected 18.1 more per game than that average.
- Diggs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 11 of his 15 games (73.3%).
- In 73.3% of his games (11 of 15 opportunities), Diggs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (79.2).
- Diggs is averaging 101 yards per game in his last two contests against the Dolphins, 22.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Diggs' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 78.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in two career games versus the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Diggs' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six out of 15 games this year (40%), Diggs has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Diggs has reeled in the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 40% of his games (six of 15), Diggs has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Diggs has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (six of 15 chances).
- Diggs' one receiving touchdown per game over his two career matchups against the Dolphins is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Diggs has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in two career games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive