Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills square off against the New England Patriots on Monday on the road at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Diggs' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Diggs' Bills play the Patriots at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Diggs' 93.9 receiving yards per game average is 8.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's outing (85.5).
- In 10 of 14 games this season (71.4%), Diggs has put up more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- Diggs has collected 15.1 more receiving yards per game (93.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.8.
- In 10 of his 14 games (71.4%), Diggs has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 10 of his 14 games (71.4%), Diggs has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.8 yards.
- Diggs is averaging 70.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Patriots, 15.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (85.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Diggs' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 85.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in two career games versus the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Diggs has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five out of 14), Diggs has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Diggs has grabbed 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 35.7% of his games (five of 14), Diggs has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Diggs has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 chances).
- Over his two career matchups against the Patriots, Diggs averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In two career games versus the Patriots, Diggs has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive