Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the Denver Broncos on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some tips for betting on Diggs' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Denver Broncos. You can watch Diggs and the Bills square off with the Broncos on NFL Network at 4:30 PM ET.
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Diggs is averaging 89.8 receiving yards per game, 5.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (84.5).
- In 69.2% of his games this year (nine out of 13), Diggs has totaled more than 84.5 receiving yards.
- Diggs has put up 11.5 more receiving yards per game (89.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.3.
- Diggs has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 13 games (69.2%).
- In nine of his 13 games (69.2%), Diggs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.3 yards.
- Diggs' 104 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Broncos are 19.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Diggs' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 84.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in two total games versus the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Diggs' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13), Diggs has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Diggs has grabbed 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13), Diggs has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Diggs has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Diggs averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Broncos, which is exactly the same as his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games versus the Broncos, Diggs has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive