Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at New Era Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Diggs receiving props. Watch how Diggs' performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Steelers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Diggs' 86.4 receiving yards per game average is 6.9 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (79.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (eight out of 12), Diggs has put up more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Diggs has collected 8.2 more receiving yards per game (86.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.2.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Diggs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (eight of 12 chances), Diggs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (78.2).
- Diggs is averaging 27 yards per game in his last one contest against the Steelers, 52.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (79.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Diggs' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 79.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one lifetime game against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Diggs has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 12 games this year (33.3%), Diggs has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Diggs has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12), Diggs has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Diggs has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Diggs' zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Steelers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Steelers, Diggs has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive