On Monday, Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills visit the San Francisco 49ers at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Diggs' receiving prop bets. You can watch Diggs and the Bills face off against the 49ers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Diggs' 85.9 receiving yards per game average is 7.4 more than his prop bet total in Monday's matchup (78.5).
- In seven of 11 games this season (63.6%), Diggs has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Diggs has collected 7.8 more receiving yards per game (85.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.1.
- Diggs has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 11 games (63.6%).
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Diggs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.1 yards.
- Diggs is averaging 43 yards per game in his last one contest against the 49ers, 35.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (78.5).
- Diggs has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 78.5 receiving yards in one total game against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Diggs' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In four of 11 games this year (36.4%), Diggs has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Diggs has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 36.4% of his games (four of 11), Diggs has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Diggs has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Diggs' one receiving touchdown in his single career matchup against the 49ers is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game versus the 49ers, Diggs has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive