Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills square off against the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Diggs' receiving props. Watch Diggs' Bills play the Colts on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Diggs is averaging 95.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 fewer than the over/under of 97.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In seven of 16 games this season (43.8%), Diggs has collected more than 97.5 receiving yards.
- Diggs has totaled 16.7 more receiving yards per game (95.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 79.2.
- In 11 of his 16 games (68.8%), Diggs has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 68.8% of his games (11 out of 16 opportunities), Diggs has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (79.2).
- Diggs is averaging 13 yards per game in his last one contest against the Colts, 84.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (97.5).
- Bookmakers have set Diggs' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 97.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Diggs has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Saturday's game.
- In 37.5% of his games this year (six of 16), Diggs has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Diggs has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just 37.5% of his games (six of 16), Diggs has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 16 games (37.5%), Diggs has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Diggs' zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Colts are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In one career game versus the Colts, Diggs has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive