The Pittsburgh Steelers (11-0) are projected to keep their 11-game winning streak going as they are heavily favored by 10.0 points against the Washington Football Team (4-7) on Monday, December 7, 2020 at Heinz Field. The point total is set at 44.0.
How To Watch
Time: 5:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Pittsburgh has a 6-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 6-0 overall in home games.
Steelers vs Football Team Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Pittsburgh vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh holds an edge against Washington in the past five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. Pittsburgh put up 128 points in those five matchups compared to Washington's 44.
Steelers vs Football Team: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- Pittsburgh's average total over the last three games is 7.7 points fewer than the 44.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Washington has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- Washington has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score an average of 47.7 points over its last three games, 3.7 more than the 44.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Seven of Pittsburgh's games have gone over 44.0 points this season (63.6% of matchups).
- Six of Washington's games have gone over 44.0 points this year (54.5% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 50.7 points per game, 6.7 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Combined, these teams surrender 39.2 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Pittsburgh's matchups this year have an average total of 45.9, 1.9 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington has a 44-point average over/under in its contests this season, which equals this game's total.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has put together a perfect 10-0 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Pittsburgh's games this year -- 11 out of 11 -- have hit the over (100%).
- Pittsburgh turns the ball over one time per game, only 0.2 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.2 Washington forces on average.
- Pittsburgh has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when it turns the ball over 1 time or less.
- When it forces 1.2 or more turnovers, Washington has a 3-0-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall.
- Pittsburgh is 6-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 6-0 overall at home.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a 5-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington's games have gone over the point total in five out of 11 opportunities this season (45.5%).
- Washington turns the ball over 1.6 times per game, only 0.5 fewer turnovers per game than the 2.1 Pittsburgh forces on average.
- Washington is 4-2-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it turns the ball over 1.6 or fewer times.
- This season, Pittsburgh has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it forces at least 2.1 turnovers.
- Washington has just a 2-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-4 overall in away games.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive