The Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) are favored by 4.5 points as they battle to keep their 10-game winning streak intact in a matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (6-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Heinz Field. The contest has an over/under of 45.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:15 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Pittsburgh's record against the spread in home games this year is 5-0, and its record at home overall is 5-0.
Steelers vs Ravens Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Steelers vs Ravens: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Pittsburgh in the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Ravens, the Steelers have a 2-1 record against the spread. Baltimore outscored Pittsburgh 120-98 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Steelers vs Ravens: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Steelers have averaged a total of 39.7 combined points in their last three games, 5.3 less than this matchup's over/under of 45.0.
- Pittsburgh is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Ravens total over the last three games is 2.3 points fewer than the 45.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Baltimore is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Baltimore has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- Seven of Pittsburgh's games have gone over 45.0 points this season (70% of matchups).
- Six of Baltimore's games have gone over 45.0 points this year (60% of matchups).
- These two teams rack up a combined 56.6 points per game, 11.6 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to score 36.9 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Steelers matchups this year have an average point total of 47.2, 2.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Ravens contests this season have a 46.3-point average over/under, 1.3 more points than this game's total.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Most of Pittsburgh's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-0 overall at home.
- Pittsburgh has compiled a perfect 9-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Ravens have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 0.9 times Steelers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Pittsburgh doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Just six of Baltimore's 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its outings).
- Baltimore has put together a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have an even ATS record of 3-3-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Baltimore has an even 2-2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
- The Ravens have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Steelers have averaged 2.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Baltimore is 5-3 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 2.1 turnovers in a game.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive