The Pittsburgh Steelers (9-0) are projected to keep their nine-game winning streak intact as they are heavily favored by 10.0 points against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The point total is set at 47.5 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
The average point total in Jacksonville's home games this season is 48.2 points, 0.7 more than this contest's over/under (47.5).
Steelers vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Steelers vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh holds an edge against Jacksonville in the past five matchups between these two teams, recording a 4-1 record in those games. Pittsburgh and Jacksonville each scored 89 total points over those fivehead-to-head matchups.
Steelers vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Steelers have averaged a total of 47 combined points over their last three games, 0.5 less than this game's over/under of 47.5.
- Jacksonville has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Jacksonville has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Jaguars have averaged a total of 54.7 combined points in their last three games, 7.2 greater than this game's over/under of 47.5.
- The Steelers have an average total of 49.1 in their contests this year, 1.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- Jaguars matchups this season have a 52.2-point average over/under, 4.7 more points than this game's point total.
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over 47.5 points four times this season 44.4% of matchups).
- Jacksonville has played five games this year that finished with a point total higher than 47.5 points (55.6% of its outings).
- These two teams average a combined 52.2 points per game, 4.7 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams average 49.1 combined points per game, 1.6 more points than this contest's over/under.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has put together a perfect 8-0 record against the spread this season.
- Pittsburgh's games have hit the over in all nine outings this season.
- The Steelers have turned the ball over 0.9 times per game this season, while the Jaguars have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Pittsburgh is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-0, and its record on the road overall is 4-0.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- Jacksonville's games have hit the over in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- This season, the Steelers have forced an average of 1.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Jaguars have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Jacksonville is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.9 turnovers in a game this season, Pittsburgh is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Jacksonville's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 1-3.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive