Two of division leaders meet when the AFC North-leading Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0) play the NFC East-leading Philadelphia Eagles (1-2-1) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at Heinz Field. Pittsburgh is a touchdown favorite in the matchup. The point total is set at 44.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Steelers vs Eagles Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Steelers vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
Philadelphia holds an edge against Pittsburgh over the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. Philadelphia has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 92 points while Pittsburgh notched 75.
Steelers vs Eagles: Last Five Meetings
- Two of Pittsburgh's games have gone over 44.5 points this season (66.7% of matchups).
- Three of Philadelphia's games have gone over 44.5 points this year (75% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 47.7 points per game, 3.2 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 46.1 combined points per game, 1.6 more points than this matchup's total.
- Steelers matchups this year have an average point total of 46, 1.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- Eagles outings this season have a 47.8-point average over/under, 3.3 more points than this game's total.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has compiled a perfect 3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Pittsburgh's games this year -- three out of three -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Eagles have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1 time Steelers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Pittsburgh turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
- Pittsburgh has a 2-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-0 overall in home games.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 1-3 record against the spread this season.
- Half of Philadelphia's games this year -- two out of four -- have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles have turned the ball over 2.2 times per game this season, while the Steelers have averaged 1.7 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2.2 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 1-0-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, Pittsburgh is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Philadelphia has an even 1-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
Marcus Allen: Out (Foot),
Derek Watt: Out (Hamstring)
DeSean Jackson: Out (Hamstring),
Alshon Jeffery: Out (Illness),
Avonte Maddox: Out (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive