Oddsmakers project the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-0) will keep their seven-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 13.5 points in a matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (2-6) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at AT&T Stadium. The game has a point total of 41.5.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Steelers vs Cowboys Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Steelers vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas has an edge against Pittsburgh over the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Dallas outscored Pittsburgh 132-105 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Steelers vs Cowboys: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Steelers total over the last three games is 7.8 points more than the 41.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Cowboys have averaged a total of 36 combined points over their last three games, 5.5 fewer than this matchup's total of 41.5.
- Dallas has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Dallas. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three games.
- Steelers matchups this year have an average total of 50.4, 8.9 more points than this game's over/under.
- Cowboys matchups this season have a 56.4-point average over/under, 14.9 more points than this game's point total.
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over 41.5 points seven times this season 100% of matchups).
- Dallas has played five games this year that ended with a point total above 41.5 points (62.5% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 53.2 points per game, 11.7 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 53.5 combined points per game, 12.0 more points than this matchup's total.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh's games have hit the over in all seven outings this season.
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 3-0.
- Pittsburgh is a perfect 6-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Cowboys have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Steelers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Pittsburgh is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Dallas' record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 0-4 ATS, 1-3 overall
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Half of Dallas' games this year -- four out of eight -- have gone over the point total.
- Dallas has a losing 0-8 record against the spread.
- Dallas has just a 0-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-2 overall in home games.
- The Cowboys have turned the ball over 2.2 times per game this season, while the Steelers have averaged 1.9 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2.2 times or fewer this season, Dallas is 1-3 overall and 0-4 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.9 turnovers in a game.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive