The Pittsburgh Steelers (4-0) take a four-game winning streak into a matchup with the Cleveland Browns (4-1), winners of four straight, on Sunday, October 18, 2020 at Heinz Field. Pittsburgh is a 3.5-point favorite in the contest. The point total is set at 51.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Steelers vs Browns Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Steelers vs Browns: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Pittsburgh has a 4-1 advantage over Cleveland. The Steelers and Browns have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games. Pittsburgh outscored Cleveland 109-97 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Steelers vs Browns: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.3 points in their last three games, 3.3 more than the 51.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Pittsburgh. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Browns total over the last three games is 14.3 points greater than the 51.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Cleveland has been playing well lately, going 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Cleveland has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- Steelers matchups this year have an average total of 51.2, 0.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Browns contests this season is 61, 10.0 more points than this game's total.
- One of Pittsburgh's games have gone over 51.0 points this season (25% of matchups).
- Four of Cleveland's games have gone over 51.0 points this year (80% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 60.7 points per game, 9.7 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams average 51.6 combined points per game, 0.6 more points than this contest's total.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has a 3-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-0 overall in home games.
- Pittsburgh has compiled a perfect 4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Pittsburgh's games this year -- four out of four -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 2.4 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Steelers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Pittsburgh turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 2.4 turnovers in a game.
Browns Betting Insights
- Four Cleveland's five games this year have gone over the point total (80% of its opportunities).
- Cleveland has a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Browns have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, the Steelers have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Browns have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.8 turnovers in a game this season, Pittsburgh is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Cleveland is an even 1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-1 overall on the road.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Browns: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive