The Pittsburgh Steelers (8-0) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to prolong their eight-game winning streak in a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (2-5-1) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Heinz Field. The over/under is set at 44.5 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Steelers vs Bengals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Steelers vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh has an edge against Cincinnati in the past five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Bengals, the Steelers have a 2-0 record against the spread. Pittsburgh outscored Cincinnati 110-67 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Steelers vs Bengals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh has gone 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Pittsburgh. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.7 points in their last three games, 4.2 more than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Cincinnati has gone 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- Cincinnati has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 60 combined points over their last three games, 15.5 greater than this matchup's total of 44.5.
- Steelers matchups this year have an average point total of 49.5, 5.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Bengals outings this season is 51, 6.5 more points than this game's point total.
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over 44.5 points six times this season 75% of matchups).
- Six of Cincinnati's games have gone over 44.5 points this year (75% of matchups).
- These two teams average a combined 53.6 points per game, 9.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams surrender a combined 46.9 points per game, 2.4 more points than this contest's over/under.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh is 4-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-0 overall at home.
- Pittsburgh has put together a perfect 7-0 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Pittsburgh's games this year -- eight out of eight -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Bengals have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Steelers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Pittsburgh is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Cincinnati's record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 2-0 ATS, 0-1-1 overall
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has compiled a 6-2 record against the spread this season.
- Five Cincinnati's eight games this year have gone over the point total (62.5% of its opportunities).
- This season, the Steelers have forced an average of 1.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Bengals have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Cincinnati is 2-2-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.9 turnovers in a game.
- Cincinnati's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 0-3-1.
Isaiah Buggs: Questionable (Ankle),
Mike Hilton: Questionable (Shoulder),
Kevin Dotson: Questionable (Illness),
Anthony McFarland: Questionable (Illness)
Jonah Williams: Questionable (Stinger),
Joe Mixon: Doubtful (Foot),
Geno Atkins: Out (Not Injury Related),
John Ross: Out (Foot),
LeShaun Sims: Out (Concussion),
Bobby Hart: Out (Knee),
Darius Phillips: Out (Groin)
Powered By Data Skrive