Sony Michel and the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Michel's rushing props. You can watch Michel and the Patriots face off against the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Sony Michel Rushing Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Sony Michel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Michel's per-game rushing attempts average (7.6) is 3.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday's game (11.5).
- Michel has not carried the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Michel has averaged 3.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.9).
- Michel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Michel has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (10.9 attempts).
- In his three career matchups against the Bills, Michel averages 18.7 carries per game, 7.2 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Michel has outperformed Monday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 11.5 attempts three times in three total games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Michel's 43.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.1 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Michel has put up more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- Michel has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (47.3) by 3.9 yards.
- Michel has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of five times (40%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Michel, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 47.3.
- Michel's 91.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bills are 47.2 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In three career games versus the Bills, Michel has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 44.5 yards three times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Michel's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.1) is 0.4 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Michel has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 14.3% of his games this season (one of seven chances).
- Michel has averaged 0.4 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 33.3% of Michel's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of three outings).
- Michel's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of seven games (14.3%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Bills, Michel averages 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Michel's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has surpassed one time in three career games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive