Sony Michel and the New England Patriots travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Michel's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch how Michel's performance plays out when the Patriots square off against the Rams on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Sony Michel Rushing Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Sony Michel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Michel has averaged 7.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (6.5).
- In four of five games this season (80% of his chances), Michel has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Michel has averaged 3.0 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.2).
- Michel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Michel has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (10.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Michel is set at 29.5. That's 12.1 fewer yards than his season average of 41.6.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Michel has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Michel has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (44.8) by 3.2 yards.
- Michel has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- In only one game this season (20%), Michel, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 44.8.
Powered By Data Skrive