Sony Michel's New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Michel's rushing prop bets. You can watch Michel and the Patriots square off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Sony Michel Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Sony Michel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Michel has averaged 6.5 rushing attempts per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Michel has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in three out of four games this season (75% of his chances).
- Michel's season-long average over/under is 10.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Michel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Michel has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (10.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Michel is set at 29.5. That is 13.8 fewer yards than his season average of 43.3.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four matchups), Michel has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Michel has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (44.8) by 1.5 yards.
- Michel has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of four times (25%).
- Michel has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (44.8) in just 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive