On Sunday, Sony Michel and the New England Patriots host the Arizona Cardinals at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Michel's rushing prop bets. Watch Michel's Patriots face off against the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Sony Michel Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Sony Michel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Michel has averaged 8.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Michel has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in three out of three games this season (100% of his opportunities).
- Michel's season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Michel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Michel has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (11.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Michel's 57.7 rushing yards per game average is 30.2 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of three total games -- 66.7%), Michel has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Michel's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 49.8, which he's outpaced by 7.9 yards on average this year.
- Michel has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- In only one game this season (33.3%), Michel, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 49.8.
Powered By Data Skrive