The Seattle Seahawks (4-0) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to extend their four-game winning streak in a matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at CenturyLink Field. The over/under is set at 54.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Seahawks vs Vikings Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seahawks vs Vikings: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Seattle has a 5-0 advantage over Minnesota. In those games against the Vikings, the Seahawks have a 1-0 record against the spread. Seattle has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 167 points while Minnesota put up 84.
Seahawks vs Vikings: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Seattle. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.7 points in their last three games, 8.2 more than the 54.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Minnesota has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Minnesota has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 51.3 combined points in their last three games, 3.2 fewer than this matchup's total of 54.5.
- Seahawks contests this year have an average total of 62.8, 8.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Vikings matchups this season is 57.8, 3.3 more points than this game's point total.
- Three of Seattle's games have gone over 54.5 points this season (75% of matchups).
- Minnesota has played two games this year that finished with a combined score higher than 54.5 points (50% of its outings).
- These teams score a combined 62 points per game, 7.5 more points than this matchup's total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 58.4 points per game, 3.9 more points than this contest's over/under.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle's games have hit the over in all four outings this season.
- Seattle is 2-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-0 overall at home.
- Seattle has compiled a perfect 4-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Vikings have forced an average of 0.8 turnovers per game compared to the 0.8 times Seahawks have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Seattle is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 0.8 turnovers in a game.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota's games have hit the over in three out of four outings this season (75%).
- Minnesota is 2-2 against the spread.
- Minnesota has an even 1-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
- The Vikings have turned the ball over 1.8 times per game this season, while the Seahawks have averaged 2 takeaways per contest.
- When Minnesota turns the football over 1.8 times or fewer this season, they are 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 2 turnovers in a game this season, Seattle is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Jamal Adams: Out (Groin),
Mike Iupati: Questionable (Knee),
Lano Hill: Questionable (Back),
Jordyn Brooks: Questionable (Knee),
Quinton Dunbar: Questionable (Knee),
Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Shoulder)
Kris Boyd: Questionable (Hamstring),
K.J. Osborn: Out (Hamstring),
Holton Hill: Questionable (Foot)
Powered By Data Skrive