The New York Jets (0-11) are an overwhelming underdog by 15.0 points as they aim to halt an 11-game slide in a matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (8-3) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Lumen Field.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Seattle has hit the over five times in five opportunities at home this year.
Seahawks vs Jets Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seahawks vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle has an edge against New York over the past five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. Seattle outscored New York 91-83 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Seahawks vs Jets: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Seattle. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- New York has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- New York has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Most of Seattle's games this year -- 11 out of 11 -- have hit the over (100%).
- Seattle is 5-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-0 overall at home.
- Seattle is 8-3 against the spread.
- This season, the Jets have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Seahawks have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Seattle is 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- New York is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has compiled a losing 3-8 record against the spread this season.
- Most of New York's games this year -- six out of 11 -- have not gone over the point total (54.5%).
- The Jets have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Seahawks have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 0-7 overall and 2-5 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Seattle is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 0-5.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive