The best team in the NFC West, the Seattle Seahawks (8-3), are big, 10.5-point favorites against the NFC East-leading New York Giants (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lumen Field. The point total is set at 47.5 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Seattle has a 5-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 5-0 overall in home games.
Seahawks vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seahawks vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Seattle holds a 4-1 advantage over New York. Seattle has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 128 points while New York notched 90.
Seahawks vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks average total over the last three games is 4.8 points fewer than the 47.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Seattle is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Seattle has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Giants total over the last three games is 6.5 points fewer than the 47.5 total listed for this matchup.
- New York has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- Nine of Seattle's games have gone over 47.5 points this season (81.8% of matchups).
- New York has played two games this year that finished with a combined score above 47.5 points (18.2% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 50.5 points per game, 3.0 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams average 50.6 combined points per game, 3.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Seahawks have an average total of 58.6 in their matchups this year, 11.1 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Giants matchups this season is 42.5, 5.0 fewer points than this game's total.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle has a 5-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 5-0 overall in home games.
- Seattle is 8-3 against the spread.
- Seattle's games have hit the over in all 11 outings this season.
- The Seahawks have turned the ball over 1.3 times per game this season, while the Giants have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Seattle is 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- New York is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.6 turnovers in a game.
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York's games this year -- seven out of 11 -- have finished under the point total (63.6%).
- New York has compiled a 7-4 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Seahawks have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1.5 times Giants have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Seattle is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is 5-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-4.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive