The Seattle Seahawks (7-3) are 5.0-point favorites heading into their matchup on Monday, November 30, 2020 against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-6-1). An over/under of 50.0 is set in the game.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Philadelphia has hit the over just two times in five opportunities at home this year (40%).
Seahawks vs Eagles Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seahawks vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle has an edge against Philadelphia in the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 5-0 record in those games. The Seahawks are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Eagles. Seattle has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 122 points while Philadelphia scored 62.
Seahawks vs Eagles: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 5.3 points more than the 50.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Seattle. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 38.3 combined points over their last three games, 11.7 less than this matchup's total of 50.0.
- Philadelphia is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Philadelphia has gone under the total three times in their last three games.
- Seattle's games have gone over 50.0 points eight times this season 80% of matchups).
- Philadelphia has played three games this year that ended with a point total above 50.0 points (30% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 53.8 points per game, 3.8 more points than this matchup's total.
- These two teams allow a combined 54.1 points per game, 4.1 more points than this contest's total.
- Seahawks outings this year have an average total of 60.5, 10.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Eagles matchups this season is 47.4, 2.6 fewer points than this game's point total.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle's record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 2-3.
- Seattle is 7-3 against the spread.
- Seattle's games have hit the over in all 10 opportunities this season.
- This season, the Eagles have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Seahawks have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Seattle turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 7-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Just six of Philadelphia's 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- Philadelphia has put together a losing 3-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a losing ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 5.0-point underdogs.
- Philadelphia has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-2-1 overall in home games.
- This season, the Seahawks have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 2 times Eagles have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 2-3-1 overall and 2-4 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Seattle is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive