The Arizona Cardinals (6-3) are 3.0-point underdogs in a home NFC West matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (6-3) on Thursday, November 19, 2020 CenturyLink Field. The contest has a point total of 57.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX/NFL
This season, Seattle's home games average 62.8 points, 5.3 more than this outing's over/under (57.5).
Seahawks vs Cardinals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seahawks vs Cardinals: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle has an edge against Arizona over the past five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Cardinals are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Seahawks. Seattle has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 121 points while Arizona put up 115.
Seahawks vs Cardinals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 60.3 points over their last three games, 2.8 more than the 57.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Seattle has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Cardinals total over the last three games is 8.5 points greater than the 57.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Arizona has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Arizona has gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- Seahawks contests this year have an average total of 61.8, 4.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Cardinals matchups this season have a 52.9-point average over/under, 4.6 fewer points than this game's total.
- Six of Seattle's games have gone over 57.5 points this season (66.7% of matchups).
- Three of Arizona's games have gone over 57.5 points this year (33.3% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 61.8 points per game, 4.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 52.9 points per game, 4.6 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle is 6-3 against the spread.
- Seattle's games have hit the over in all nine opportunities this season.
- The Seahawks have turned the ball over 1.6 times per game this season, while the Cardinals have averaged 1.3 takeaways per contest.
- When Seattle turns the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Arizona's record this season when they force more than 1.3 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 4-0 overall
- Seattle has a 4-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-0 overall in home games.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals are just 2-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Just five of Arizona's nine games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- This season, the Seahawks have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Cardinals have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Arizona turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Seattle is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.7 turnovers in a game.
- Arizona has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-1 overall in away games.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive