The Seattle Seahawks (5-0) are favored by 3.5 points as they attempt to keep their five-game winning streak intact in a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (4-2) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. The point total is set at 54.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Seahawks vs Cardinals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seahawks vs Cardinals: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle holds an edge against Arizona over the past five meetings between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Seahawks and Cardinals are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Seattle outscored Arizona 111-104 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Seahawks vs Cardinals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 4.2 points more than the 54.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Seattle has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Seattle. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Cardinals total over the last three games is 7.8 points fewer than the 54.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Arizona has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Arizona has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- Seahawks contests this year have an average total of 60.8, 6.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Cardinals contests this season have a 46.3-point average over/under, 8.2 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Seattle's games have gone over 54.5 points three times this season 60% of matchups).
- None of Arizona's games have gone over 54.5 points this year.
- These two teams rack up a combined 61.5 points per game, 7.0 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to average 45.7 points per game, 8.8 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle has compiled a perfect 5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Seattle's games have hit the over in all five opportunities this season.
- This season, the Cardinals have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 0.8 times Seahawks have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Seattle is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Arizona is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
- Seattle's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 2-0.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has a 4-2 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Most of Arizona's games this year -- five out of six -- have finished under the point total (83.3%).
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Seahawks have averaged 2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Arizona is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 2 turnovers in a game this season, Seattle is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Arizona is an even 1-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-1 overall at home.
Mike Iupati: Questionable (Back),
Jamal Adams: Out (Groin)
Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Foot),
Kylie Fitts: Questionable (Hamstring),
Dennis Gardeck: Questionable (Foot),
Kelvin Beachum: Questionable (Ankle),
DeAndre Hopkins: Questionable (Ankle),
Jordan Phillips: Questionable (Foot)
Powered By Data Skrive