The best teams from opposing divisions meet when the NFC West-leading Seattle Seahawks (6-1) hit the field as a 2.5-point favorite against the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (6-2) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at New Era Field. An over/under of 53.5 is set in the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Seahawks vs Bills Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seahawks vs Bills: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle holds an edge against Buffalo in the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Buffalo outscored Seattle 134-123 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Seahawks vs Bills: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Seattle. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.7 points over their last three games, 9.2 more than the 53.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Buffalo has struggled to cover lately, going 0-3 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Buffalo has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bills total over the last three games is 14.8 points fewer than the 53.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Six of Seattle's games have gone over 53.5 points this season (85.7% of matchups).
- Three of Buffalo's games have gone over 53.5 points this year (37.5% of matchups).
- These two teams average a combined 59.1 points per game, 5.6 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to score 53.3 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The Seahawks have an average point total of 62.7 in their contests this year, 9.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Bills matchups this season have a 49.6-point average over/under, 3.9 fewer points than this game's total.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-1.
- Seattle is 6-1 against the spread.
- Most of Seattle's games this year -- seven out of seven -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Seahawks have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Bills have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- When Seattle turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Buffalo's record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 4-0 overall
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo's games have hit the over in six out of eight outings this season (75%).
- Buffalo has a losing 3-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills have a losing ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, the Seahawks have forced an average of 2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Bills have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Buffalo is 4-1 overall and 1-4 against the spread.
- When they force more than 2 turnovers in a game this season, Seattle is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Buffalo is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-1 overall at home.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive