The San Francisco 49ers (4-3) are 3.0-point underdogs in a home NFC West matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (5-1) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 CenturyLink Field. The point total is set at 54.0.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Seahawks vs 49ers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seahawks vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Seattle holds a 3-2 advantage over San Francisco. The Seahawks and 49ers are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Seattle has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 138 points while San Francisco notched 105.
Seahawks vs 49ers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Seattle. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59.3 points in their last three games, 5.3 more than the 54.0 over/under in this matchup.
- San Francisco has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- San Francisco has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The 49ers have averaged a total of 46.3 combined points over their last three games, 7.7 fewer than this game's total of 54.0.
- The Seahawks have an average total of 62.5 in their matchups this year, 8.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for 49ers contests this season is 45.3, 8.7 fewer points than this game's total.
- Seattle's games have gone over 54.0 points five times this season 83.3% of matchups).
- San Francisco has played one game this year that finished with a point total above 54.0 points (14.3% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 59.7 points per game, 5.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams allow a combined 48.1 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than this contest's total.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle is 3-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-0 overall at home.
- Seattle has compiled a 5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Seattle's games this year -- six out of six -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Seahawks have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the 49ers have averaged 1.4 takeaways per contest.
- When Seattle turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.4 turnovers in a game.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The 49ers are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Just four of San Francisco's seven games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- This season, the Seahawks have forced an average of 2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times 49ers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, San Francisco is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
- San Francisco's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-0, and its record on the road overall is 3-0.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
49ers: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive