Scott Miller and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the New York Giants on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Miller's rushing props. You can watch Miller's performance play out for the Buccaneers against the Giants on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Scott Miller Rushing Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Scott Miller Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Miller's 1.0 rushing yards per game average is 0.5 greater than Monday's over/under.
- Miller has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Miller's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.1 on average.
- Miller has hit the rushing yards over in only one of seven opportunities (14.3%).
- In only one game this season (14.3%), Miller, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.1.
- In his lone career matchup against the Giants, Miller notched zero rushing yards, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Miller's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 0.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive