Scott Miller and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Miller's receiving prop bets. You can watch Miller and the Buccaneers square off against the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Scott Miller Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Scott Miller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Miller is averaging 37.6 receiving yards per game, 13.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Miller has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Miller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.8 per game. He is averaging 4.2 less per game than that average.
- Miller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Miller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.8 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive