On Monday, Scott Miller and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Los Angeles Rams at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Miller's receiving prop bets. Watch Miller's Buccaneers take on the Rams on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Scott Miller Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Scott Miller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Miller's 41.4 receiving yards per game average is 16.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's contest (24.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Miller has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Miller's season average of 41.4 receiving yards per game is 0.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.8.
- Miller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances), Miller has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (41.8).
- Miller is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Rams, 24.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (24.5).
- Bookmakers have set Miller's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 24.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive