In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Scott Miller and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on Washington at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Miller's receiving prop bets. Watch Miller's performance play out for the Buccaneers against Washington on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Scott Miller Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Scott Miller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Miller is averaging 31.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 37.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In 31.2% of his games this season (five out of 16), Miller has put up more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Miller's season average of 31.3 receiving yards per game is 10.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.8.
- Miller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In only 31.2% of his games (five of 16 chances), Miller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (41.8).
Powered By Data Skrive