Sammy Watkins' Kansas City Chiefs visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Watkins' rushing prop bets. You can watch Watkins and the Chiefs square off against the Broncos on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Sammy Watkins Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Sammy Watkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Watkins' 0.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.9 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Watkins has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Watkins' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.5, which he's outpaced by 0.1 yards on average this year.
- Watkins has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of three times (0%).
- Watkins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) in only 20% of his games (one out of five matchups).
- Watkins' zero rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Broncos are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Broncos, Watkins has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive