On Sunday, Sammy Watkins and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Atlanta Falcons at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Watkins' receiving prop bets. Watch Watkins' Chiefs take on the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Watkins is averaging 45.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 48.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Watkins has collected more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Watkins' season average of 45.2 receiving yards per game is 2.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.8.
- Watkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Watkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.8 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Watkins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of nine games this year (22.2%), Watkins has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Watkins has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his average prop.
- In half of outings, Watkins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Watkins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive