Sammy Watkins and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Watkins receiving props. Watch Watkins' Chiefs face off against the Saints on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Watkins is averaging 43.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 fewer than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight), Watkins has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Watkins' season average of 43.4 receiving yards per game is 4.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.2.
- Watkins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances), Watkins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (48.2).
- Watkins is averaging 82 yards per game in his last one outing against the Saints, 37.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- Bookmakers have set Watkins' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 44.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in one total game opposite the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive