Sammy Watkins and the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Miami Dolphins on Sunday on the road at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Watkins' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Watkins' performance plays out when the Chiefs take on the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Watkins is averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game, 4.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6%), Watkins has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Watkins' season average of 42.1 receiving yards per game is 6.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.5.
- Watkins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven opportunities), Watkins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (48.5).
- Watkins is averaging 102 yards per game in his last five contests against the Dolphins, 55.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Watkins has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 46.5 yards three times in five career games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive