Sammy Watkins and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Watkins receiving props. Watch Watkins' Chiefs square off against the Broncos at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Watkins is averaging 43.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two of six), Watkins has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Watkins' season average of 43.3 receiving yards per game is 5.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.7.
- Watkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Watkins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.7 yards.
- Watkins is averaging 70.8 yards per game in his last four outings against the Broncos, 24.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Watkins has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 46.5 yards three times in four total games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive