Sammy Watkins and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Watkins' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Watkins' performance plays out when the Chiefs square off with the Buccaneers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Watkins is averaging 44.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (two out of five), Watkins has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Watkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.1 per game. He is averaging 4.7 less per game than that average.
- Watkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In only 40% of his games (two out of five opportunities), Watkins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (49.1).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Watkins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Watkins has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Watkins has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this year Watkins has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Watkins has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (two of five chances).
Powered By Data Skrive