Sammy Watkins' Kansas City Chiefs visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Watkins' receiving prop bets. Watch Watkins' performance play out for the Chiefs against the Raiders on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Watkins is averaging 44.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 less than the over/under of 48.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two of five games this season (40%), Watkins has collected more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Watkins' season average of 44.4 receiving yards per game is 4.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 49.1.
- Watkins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In just 40% of his games (two of five chances), Watkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (49.1).
- Watkins' 24 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Raiders are 24.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Watkins' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 48.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Watkins has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Watkins has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Watkins has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this year Watkins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Watkins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (two out of five chances).
- Watkins' one receiving touchdown in his only career matchup against the Raiders is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Raiders, Watkins has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive