Sam Darnold and the New York Jets travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Darnold's passing prop bets in the matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. Watch Darnold's performance play out for the Jets against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Darnold's per-game passing completions average (18.8) is 3.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Darnold recorded more than 15.5 completions in four of five games this season (80% of his opportunities).
- Darnold's 18.8 completions per game is 0.9 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 19.7.
- 60% of Darnold's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (three of five outings).
- Darnold's average prop bet for completions is 19.7. He's gone over that total in three of five games this season (60%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Darnold has averaged 5.7 more passing attempts per game (32.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (26.5).
- In 80% of his games this year (four of five), Darnold has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (26.5 passing attempts).
- Darnold is averaging 32.2 passing attempts per game, which is 0.9 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just 40% of his games (two of five), Darnold has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 40% of his games (two out of five opportunities), Darnold has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.1).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Darnold is set at 213.5, 31.1 fewer yards than his season average of 182.4.
- In two of five games this season (40%), Darnold has thrown for more than 213.5 yards.
- Darnold's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 218.1. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 35.7 yards per game.
- Darnold has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of five times (20%).
- Darnold has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (218.1 passing yards) in just 20% of his games (one out of five matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Darnold is averaging 0.6 passing touchdowns per game, 0.9 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Darnold has yet to throw for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- Darnold's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.9 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- Darnold has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Darnold has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Darnold throws 1.2 interceptions per game this season, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Darnold has yet to throw for more than 1.5 interceptions in a game through five outings this year.
- Darnold has tossed 0.1 more interceptions (1.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.1).
- In just two of his five games this season (40%), Darnold has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Darnold has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (1.1 interceptions) in just 40% of his games this season (two of five games).
Powered By Data Skrive