On Sunday, Sam Darnold and the New York Jets are on the road to match up against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into his passing props in the contest. You can watch Darnold and the Jets play the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Darnold is averaging 17.3 completions per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Darnold had more than 15.5 completions in six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Darnold's 17.3 completions per game is 1.9 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 19.2.
- Darnold has hit the over on completions prop bets in just four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Darnold has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.2) in just three of nine games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Darnold has averaged 29.7 passing attempts per game this season, 3.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (26.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (six of nine), Darnold has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (26.5 passing attempts).
- Darnold averages 2.7 fewer passing attempts (29.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (32.4).
- In only 33.3% of his games (three of nine), Darnold has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two of nine opportunities), Darnold has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (32.4).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Darnold has thrown for an average of 173.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 36.2 less than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In two of nine games this season (22.2%), Darnold has thrown for more than 209.5 yards.
- Darnold's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 221.6, which he's fallen short of by 48.3 yards on average.
- Darnold has hit the passing yards over in only one of nine opportunities this year (11.1%).
- Darnold has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (221.6 passing yards) in only 11.1% of his games (one out of nine matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Darnold is averaging 0.6 passing touchdowns per game, 0.9 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Darnold has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 11.1% of his games this season (one of nine).
- Darnold's season average of 0.6 passing touchdowns per game is 0.9 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only one of his nine games (11.1%), Darnold has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In only one of his nine games (11.1%), Darnold has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Darnold averages 0.5 fewer interceptions per game (1.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Darnold has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Darnold has tossed 1.0 interception per game this season, 0.3 fewer than his season average prop.
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine), Darnold has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- Darnold has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.3 interceptions) in only 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine games).
Powered By Data Skrive