Sam Darnold and the New York Jets travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Darnold's passing prop bets. Watch Darnold's Jets play the Seahawks on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Darnold's per-game passing completions average (17.8) is 1.7 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (19.5).
- Darnold had more than 19.5 completions in three out of eight games this season (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Darnold's season-long average over/under is 19.1 completions. He has recorded 1.3 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In 50% of his games this year, Darnold has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Darnold has gone over his average completions prop bet total (19.1 completions) in only 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Darnold's passing attempts average (30.1) is 2.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (two of eight), Darnold has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (32.5 passing attempts).
- Darnold is averaging 30.1 passing attempts per game, which is 2.3 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight), Darnold has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Darnold has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (32.4).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Darnold is set at 227.5, 49.0 more yards than his season average of 178.5.
- In one of eight games this season (12.5%), Darnold has thrown for more than 227.5 yards.
- Darnold's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 220.8. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 42.3 yards per game.
- Darnold has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of eight times (12.5%).
- Darnold's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 220.8, a number he's covered in only one out of eight games (12.5%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Darnold is averaging 0.6 passing touchdowns per game, 0.9 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Darnold has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight).
- Darnold's season average of 0.6 passing touchdowns per game is 0.9 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In just one of his eight games (12.5%), Darnold has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just one of his eight games (12.5%), Darnold has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Darnold averages 1.1 interceptions per game this season, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this year (three out of eight), Darnold has tossed more than 1.5 interceptions.
- Darnold has tossed 0.1 fewer interceptions (1.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.2).
- In only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight), Darnold has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- Darnold has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2 interceptions) in only 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight games).
Powered By Data Skrive