Sam Darnold and the New York Jets host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Darnold's passing prop bets. You can watch Darnold and the Jets square off against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Darnold has averaged 18.3 completions per game this season, 1.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (19.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9% of his chances), Darnold recorded more than 19.5 completions.
- Darnold's 18.3 completions per game is 0.8 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 19.1.
- 57.1% of Darnold's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (four of seven contests).
- Darnold has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.1) in just three of seven games (42.9%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Darnold's passing attempts average (31.1) is 2.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven), Darnold has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (33.5 passing attempts).
- Darnold is averaging 31.1 passing attempts per game, which is 1.1 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just 42.9% of his games (three of seven), Darnold has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Darnold has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (32.2) in only 28.6% of his games in 2020 (two of seven opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Darnold has thrown for an average of 177.4 yards per game in the 2020 season, 52.1 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one of seven matchups), Darnold has thrown for more than 229.5 yards.
- Darnold's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 219.5. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 42.1 yards per game.
- Darnold has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of seven times (14.3%).
- Darnold's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 219.5, a number he's gone over in only one out of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Darnold is averaging 0.4 passing touchdowns per game, 1.1 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Darnold has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through seven outings this season.
- Darnold's season average of 0.4 passing touchdowns per game is 1.1 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- Darnold has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Darnold has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Darnold averages 0.4 less interceptions per game (1.1) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three out of seven games this year (42.9%), Darnold has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Darnold has thrown 0.1 fewer interceptions (1.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.2).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven), Darnold has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- In only 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven games), Darnold has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2).
Powered By Data Skrive