On Sunday, Sam Darnold and the New York Jets are on the road to match up against the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into his passing props in the contest. You can watch Darnold and the Jets square off with the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Sam Darnold Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Darnold's per-game passing completions average (18.7) is 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (19.5).
- In three of six games this season (50% of his opportunities), Darnold recorded more than 19.5 completions.
- Darnold's 18.7 completions per game is 0.3 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 19.
- 66.7% of Darnold's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (four of six matchups).
- Darnold has gone over his average completions prop bet total (19 completions) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Darnold has averaged 0.3 more passing attempts per game (31.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (31.5).
- In three of six games this year (50%), Darnold has attempted more than 31.5 passes.
- Darnold averages 0.2 fewer passing attempts (31.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (32).
- In 50% of matchups, Darnold has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Darnold is set at 208.5, 34.3 more yards than his season average of 174.2.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Darnold has thrown for more than 208.5 yards.
- Darnold's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 216.7, which he's fallen short of by 42.5 yards on average.
- Darnold has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- Darnold's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 216.7, a number he's gone over in only one out of six games (16.7%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Darnold is averaging 0.5 passing touchdowns per game, 1.0 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Darnold has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through six outings this year.
- Darnold's season average of 0.5 passing touchdowns per game is 1.0 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- Darnold has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Darnold has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Darnold throws 0.5 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (three out of six), Darnold has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Darnold has tossed 1.0 interception per game this season, 0.2 fewer than his season average prop.
- In just two of his six games this season (33.3%), Darnold has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Darnold has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2 interceptions) in only 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six games).
Powered By Data Skrive