On Sunday, Salvon Ahmed and the Miami Dolphins visit the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Ahmed's rushing prop bets. You can watch Ahmed's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ahmed has averaged 13.8 rushing attempts per game, 7.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In four of five games this season (80% of his opportunities), Ahmed has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Ahmed's season-long average over/under is 11 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Ahmed's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ahmed has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ahmed is set at 25.5. That is 32.5 fewer yards than his season average of 58.0.
- Four times this season (out of five total games -- 80%), Ahmed has had more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Ahmed's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 41.2, which he's outpaced by 16.8 yards on average this year.
- Ahmed has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Ahmed's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 41.2 yards, a figure he's gone over in three out of five games (60%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Ahmed has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Ahmed recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of five games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 0% of Ahmed's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Ahmed has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of five games (40%).
Powered By Data Skrive