Salvon Ahmed and the Miami Dolphins hit the field against the Las Vegas Raiders on Saturday on the road at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ahmed's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ahmed's Dolphins face off against the Raiders on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ahmed has notched 15.8 rushing attempts per game, 6.3 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (9.5).
- Ahmed has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts in three of four games this season (75% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed's season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In two of three games this year, Ahmed took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.5 rushing attempts) in 75% of his games (three of four games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards over/under for Ahmed is set at 36.5. That's 35.5 fewer yards than his season average of 72.0.
- In 100% of his games this season (four of four matchups), Ahmed has put up more than 36.5 rushing yards.
- Ahmed's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 42.8, which he's outpaced by 29.2 yards on average this year.
- Ahmed has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in two games (66.7%) out of three opportunities.
- Ahmed's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 42.8 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in three out of four games (75%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Ahmed has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Saturday's game.
- Ahmed collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of four games this season (50% of his chances).
- Ahmed's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only zero of one game this year, Ahmed hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed has outperformed his average rushing touchdowns prop bet total (0.5 TDs) in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive