Salvon Ahmed and the Miami Dolphins host the New England Patriots on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ahmed's rushing props. Watch Ahmed's Dolphins face off against the Patriots at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ahmed has averaged 13.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Ahmed has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in two of three games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed's 13.3 rushing attempts per game is 1.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.5.
- Ahmed rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Ahmed's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He's gone over that total in two of three games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ahmed's 55.3 rushing yards per game average is 17.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of three total games -- 100%), Ahmed has had more than 37.5 rushing yards.
- Ahmed has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (44.5) by 10.8 yards.
- Ahmed has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- In only one game this season (33.3%), Ahmed, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 44.5.
Powered By Data Skrive