Salvon Ahmed and the Miami Dolphins host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Ahmed's rushing prop bets. You can watch Ahmed and the Dolphins play the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ahmed has averaged 13.3 rushing attempts per game, 6.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In three of three games this season (100% of his opportunities), Ahmed has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Ahmed's season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Ahmed's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ahmed has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.5 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (two of three games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ahmed's 55.3 rushing yards per game average is 29.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of three total games -- 100%), Ahmed has had more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Ahmed's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 44.5, which he's outpaced by 10.8 yards on average this year.
- Ahmed has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Ahmed has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (44.5) in only 33.3% of his games (one out of three matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive