Salvon Ahmed and the Miami Dolphins host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ahmed's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ahmed's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ahmed has averaged 13.3 rushing attempts per game, 6.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Ahmed has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in three of three games this season (100% of his chances).
- Ahmed's season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Ahmed's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ahmed's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He's gone over that total in two of three games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ahmed is set at 26.5. That's 28.8 fewer yards than his season average of 55.3.
- Three times this season (out of three total games -- 100%), Ahmed has had more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Ahmed's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 44.5, which he's outpaced by 10.8 yards on average this year.
- Ahmed has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- In only one game this season (33.3%), Ahmed, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 44.5.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Ahmed's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Ahmed had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one of three games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Ahmed has averaged 0.2 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just zero of one game this year, Ahmed hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of three games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive